COVID 19 – Deliveries & Shipping FAQ
Silicone Bead Supplies aim to offer the highest quality product, customer service and delivery time. We know how important it is for all of our customers to receive their products in a timely manner.
During the current healthcare and economic crisis we are working doubly hard, in line with COVID-19 workplace restrictions to ship orders ASAP. We have been fortunate to maintain our pre-COVID delivery timescales of 3-5 business days.
At this time we have been notified and experienced ourselves delays in deliveries both with Royal Mail our preferred couriers and booked shipping companies.
Currently this is what we are experiencing:
- Orders picked and packaged within 48 hours of order.
- Standard UK delivery remains 3-5 business days. Please note this does not include weekends or bank holidays.
- Royal Mail are no longer delivering on Saturdays due to the current pandemic
- Oversees shipping would usually be 7-10 days but recently has ranged from 7-14 business days. Please note tracking shows parcels leaving the uk within 1 business days however travel through Europe in particular appears to be slower than usual.
Tracking Your Parcel
- Dispatch notifications are sent automatically for every order to the email address used at checkout
- Tracking information is only updated at the point a delivery is attempted.
- Please only contact the studio after 5 working days after dispatch in the UK or 14 days worldwide.
- If you do need to contact us we will need your full name and order number to track your parcel.
What if my parcel is lost?
We can only identify a parcel is lost after 10 working days of inactivity on UK parcels. We will of course seek to replace your order while we claim compensation through the courier.
What if something is incorrect or missing from my order?
Firstly we apologise. Mistakes can happen through human error especially in current working conditions, and we thank you for your understanding.
Please contact us with you name and order number to email@example.com as soon as possible so we can rectify the problem.
Whilst this is a great medium for communicating with our customers, please do not DM your delivery or order queries to us. We cannot track these requests and it makes the whole process take a lot longer. Thank you in advance.